Sunday, May 29, 2016

What is Facebook Bot and Who are Facebook Botter by Bilal Amir

Assalamualikum All Muslims Friends and Hi to Everybody. I’m Bilal Amir from Saudi Arabia. I am Facebook Botter. In this post you can learn about what Facebook bot mean and how are Facebook Botter.
Bilal Amir Bot Website

What Facebook Bot mean?
Bot mean auto which means that when we active Facebook Bot then we actually make our Facebook automatic , stylish comments which are set by our bot script are start posting on friends post automatically with no time just now less than a minute .
This is the my facebook bot example.
Bilal Amir Bot comment

Who are Facebook Botter?
The person which use Facebook bot is called Facebook Botter. So I Bilal Amir also bot user people can call me Facebook Botter.




If You Like this post share with your friends and keep visiting my site Bilal Amir

For any problem and question comment below


Share this

2 Responses to "What is Facebook Bot and Who are Facebook Botter by Bilal Amir"

  1. Nice Website Bilal Bhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. well bilal how to i active this bot this is so difficult can give me example

    ReplyDelete